Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3




This is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This weeks WoW is:

Time Between Us
By: Tamara Ireland Stone
Publication Date: October 09, 2012
 

From Barnes and Noble:

Time Between UsAnna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett’s unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna’s life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility. As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate—and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together.


 My thoughts:

Wow! That was my first thought when I read the blurb for this book. Maybe it has to do with I'm from Chicago, or maybe it has to do with Anna and I have another thing in common, we're both runners! Whatever it is, this book is definitely going on my wish list (and pre-order list too!).

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you all too! But no worries, this time I'm back for good. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers very much, I’ve found this article very nice!I found your internet web page good for my needs. I wish you have a wonderful day! carpet cleaning san jose ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. It goes like this: Your company chanel replica puts out an ad for a position and someone "answers" it, but also installs malicious software on a small business computer and uses it to log into the company online bank account replica handbags. They then set up fraudulent hermes outlet fund transfers, adding fake employees or payees, and finally fendi outlet move the money to offshore havens. government.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!