Sunday, May 8, 2011

Has anyone else noticed this...or is it just me?

Hey guys, I wanted to ask you all a question. Have you noticed how many books/movies/tv shows are being made about vampires and wovles after Twilight came out? It seems as though most of the new releases on book shelves at stores have a story centered around blood or some mystical creature. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but being somewhat of a Twilight freak myself, I just feel as though all those stories are rip-offs from the original book. Wait, would the "original" be Dracula? Hmm..anyways, let me know what you all think!

2 comments:

  1. I think that ever since the "twilight craze" has started every director and writer wants to be part of it too. I believe that they want to make themselves..i guess more popular, so they think if they copy the crazed original maybe the fame will follow to their work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree! like twilight was so good but now there are WAY too many vampire/wolf shows and books that its making not like it anymore. i used to be a huge twilight fan but now that im being bombarded with so many twilight-like things its making me really grow away from it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!