Monday, June 27, 2011

No IMM this Week :(

Hey all!  I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be doing an IMM this week. I know...that's really upsetting, but the reason why I chose not to do it was because there are a lot of books coming for me in the mail. If I were to do an IMM now, I wouldn't really have much to show you guys. Doing so, I promise...no...pinky-promise (ya know you can't break those!) that I will have an AMAZ-ING IMM next week! For now, you are all free to make me jealous by letting me know what's in your mailboxes this week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, found you through bookblogs. I'm a new follower:)I would love it if you came by the blog!
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower! :)







    My blog: http://www.anxirium.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!