Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Traditions?

I've decided that it's time to start a tradition that began with Kristi of The Story Siren. So, you must all be wondering...what tradition? Well, I'm going to start doing "In My Mailbox" posts regularly which is a way to let my awesome readers know about all the goodies and swag I've received in the past week. It could be anything from, library check-outs, books I've bought, books I've received for review, and books that I've won. It's just a way of letting everyone know what's going on, and what you guys can expect me to review and write about in the next few days. Let me know what you think of my very first "IMM" post! A big hug to Kristi for coming up with this super cool tradition that many book blogs follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!